What to Expect
Visitors are warmly welcomed at Hope Church! Here is what you can expect when you worship with us:
- Members typically dress in casual or dressy casual attire.
- We offer Sunday School for all ages at 9:30 AM, from kindergarten to adults.
- We’ll start worship promptly at 10:30 AM and finish by noon.
- A nursery staffed with a trained nurse for babies and toddlers is available during Sunday School and church.
- Children’s church is provided for children ages 2-5. Children can go with their teacher to the education building following the Children’s message and will return to church after the sermon.
- We sing a variety of music–from traditional hymns to contemporary worship songs.
- We celebrate the Lord’s Supper each Sunday. All baptized members in good standing at a Christian Church are invited to partake. Red wine or white grape juice are available in the communion trays.
Order of Worship
A printed bulletin is provided when you arrive to help guide your worship experience. Generally, the following order of worship is followed during the worship service.
- Call to Worship
- Opening Song
- Prayer of Adoration
- The Lord’s Prayer
- Responsive Psalm Reading
- Confession of Sin & Assurance of Forgiveness
- Welcome & Announcements
- Greeting Time
- Hymn of Praise
- Morning (Intercessory) Prayer
- Children’s Message
- Scripture Reading & Sermon
- The Lord’s Supper
- Closing Song