Men’s Breakfast Club
Men meet each week on Thursday mornings from 6:00 AM to 7:00 AM in the fellowship hall for breakfast, Bible study, and prayer. The men have been using excellent Christian books saturated with Scripture to inform, motivate, and encourage their growth and sanctification. Check the event calendar for information.
Previous books used for study include:
- Pilgrim’s Progress (Bunyan)
- Knowing God (Packer)
- Discipline of Grace (Bridges)
- The Rare Jewel of Christian Contentment (Burroughs)
- Becoming Worldly Saints (Wittmer)
- The Glory of Christ (Owen)
Palace Cafe Bible Study
The Community Men’s Palace Cafe Bible Study meets at 6:00 a.m. on Friday mornings at the Palace Cafe on West Landry St. across from the courthouse.