Rooted in and shaped by a living tradition, we are part of the new creation in Christ which God is bringing into existence. We the Lordship of Jesus Christ and the Bible as the Word of God. Therefore, we are committed to:
- The worship of the Triune God.
- The Holy Scriptures as the basis for our faith and activity.
- Unity with other believers in Christ.
- Total Stewardship of life – time, talents, and money – including tithing through the local church.
- Excellence in education and equipping leaders for tomorrow.
- Loving and caring for one another and for other people.
- Spreading the Gospel to all parts of the world.
- Evaluating and changing church structures and priorities in order to meet the challenges of the future while preserving the best of the past.
To this end and in humble reliance upon the enabling power of the Holy Spirit, we covenant together to pray steadfastly that God will open doors of opportunity so that we may declare the riches of Christ to our members, visitors, and community.
Hope Presbyterian Church is a member of the Catawba Presbytery of the Associate Reformed Presbyterian (ARP) Church. Our foundational doctrinal statements are found in The Standards of the Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church, which include the Westminster Confession of Faith and the Larger and Shorter Catechisms.